Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Self-Regulation

What is the best environment (home, school, work, etc.) for your learning?
The best environment for myself to learn is anywhere as long as it quiet and i could focus on my work

Where do you choose to study?
School or my house

Where do you choose to work creatively?
My house, school and at a job

How do you work with others?
By giving them ideas and helping them finding information

What is your favorite way of learning (listening, looking, doing, etc)?
The favorite way of learning is lookng and doing the work

What do you think are your talents or strengths (arts, writing, speaking, problem solving)?
Problem solving and research

Where do your personal interests lie?
Anywhere

Do you check for accuracy and precision?
Yea

Are you persistent in developing your work?
I try to do my best

No comments: