Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Project Proposal

My name is Rosalyn Caraballo. I am a senior at Brooklyn Prep. Theproject that I was going to do first was the 5 boroughs in the NYC with my partner Stephanie but it wasn't really working out so we decided to do out own project. So the project that I am doing now is Spanish music. The reason I am going to do my project on Spanish music because it something I could learn more about. For my Spanish music project I'm going to talk about bachata, merengue, and salsa, what is their history, how they make their music, which instruments do they use and how do u dance each of the music.
The habit of mind that connects to my project is connections. I use connections because it connects to my heritage and other cultures or whoever like listening to Spanish music and who wants to know about their history or whatever. Another habit of mind that I could use formy project is perspective because I'm might write my own opinion and I'm going to research the history of each of the different music I'm writing about.
The material that I need to do this project is a computer with Internet of course and a printer so I could research the different type of music that I'm going to talk about. Also I need a blank CD so I could put the music.
My strengths for my project are looking up the information I need tofind or learn or write about. Also looking up music for my blank CD is going to be easy. My weakness for my project is getting everything done on time.

No comments: