Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spanish Music ( My new idea)

I'm writing this new blog to tell you all that I decided to switch my project to spanish music. I changed my old project to a new one because it wasnt really working out. I feel like I'm going to learn something while doing my new project because I'm going to pick different kind of spanish music ( bachata, merengue & salsa) find their history, how they make their music, what kind of instrument do they use and other kind of information I need to know and other people. My background planning is I need to know what type of spanish music I'm going to write about because their are different types. Then I have to find out information of the different type of music I pick to write about. Also I have to find which songs I'm going to put on the blank CD. So my final project is a spanish cd with different type of music which are bachata,merengue,salsa, and also written information about each of them. The materials I need for my project are a blank cd, a computer with internet, a printer and of course time to finish my project.

No comments: